Route 54/40 Community Shuttle
A FREE deviated route service serving Hammonton, Hammonton Rail Station, Buena Vista Township, Collings Lakes, Newtonville, Buena Borough, Buena, Landisville, Minotola, and Richland.
Download Schedule Here:
The Route 54/40 Community Shuttle is a free shuttle serving Atlantic County
The Route 54-40 Community Shuttle operates Monday through Friday ONLY.
No Service on the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day (Observed)
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day (Observed)
- Service animals and portable oxygen tanks are permitted.
- Timetable available in alternative formats.
- TTY call NJ Relay Operator at 1-800-852-7899 or 711.
- If you have complaints, compliments, need assistance, or need to request a reasonable modification with any South Jersey Transportation Authority service, please call 856-227-7571.
- For assistance or accommodation on connection NJ TRANSIT services, contact Access Link at 1-800-955-2321.
- The shuttle may deviate up to 1/8 of a mile off the route by request. A route deviation reservation must be made by calling Customer Service (856-227-7571) by 12:00 pm the day before traveling.
- Shoes and shirts required.
- Pets, smoking, eating, drinking, littering, profanity, or loud music not permitted.
- Harassment of riders or driver will not be tolerated.
- No shuttle service on New Year’s Day (Observed), Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day (Observed).
With Connections to NJ TRANSIT:
- 553:Upper Deerfield-Atlantic City
- 554:Lindenwold PATCO-Atlantic City
- AC Rail:Philadelphia-Atlantic City
Commuter Resources & Apps
FREE online interactive transportation map and commuter tools that covers all of southern New Jersey!
South Jersey Transit Guide
Mobile Device Applications
The Route 54/40 Community Shuttle is a partnership between Atlantic County, the Pascale Sykes Foundation, the South Jersey Transportation Authority, Family Service Association, NJ TRANSIT, and Cross County Connection Transportation Management Association Service Operated by SJTA. Information and Customer Service: 856-227-7571
Discrimination Policy: The Count of Atlantic operates it programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Any person who believes that she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint in writing to County of Atlantic, 1333 Atlantic Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 or Attn. EEO/Title VI Officer. Transportation services provided by this agency are in whole or part funded through federal funds received through NJ TRANSIT and as an individual you also have the right to file your complaint to both County of Atlantic as well as the Federal Transit Administration, by writing to: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. A complaint must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination. Para obtener ésta información en otro idioma, por favor llame a (609) 645-5918. https://www.atlantic-county.org/intergenerational-services/transportation.asp
ADA Complaint Form
Click the button below to access the Title VI complaint form