Pureland East-West Community Shuttle
A Deviated Route Serving the General Public: Avandale Park & Ride, Williamstown, Glassboro, Mullica Hill, Swedesboro, and the Pureland Industrial Complex.
Download Schedule Here:
- $1 each way. Exact fare required.
- FREE at shuttle stops marked T, with a valid transfer or valid monthly pass from a connecting NJ TRANSIT bus route.
- Free one-zone ride on connecting NJ TRANSIT buses. Request transfer from Shuttle driver at stops marked with T
- Free for children under 6 accompanied by adult.
The Pureland East-West Community Shuttle Operates Monday through Friday only
No Service on the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day (Observed)
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day (Observed)
- Lift service available.
- Service animals and portable oxygen tanks
- Timetable available in alternative formats.
- TTY: call NJ Relay Operator at:
1-800-852-7899 or 711.
- If you need assistance or an accommodation with
SJTA’s services, call 856-614-1072.
- If you need assistance or an accommodation on
connecting NJ TRANSIT services, contact Access Link
- The shuttle may deviate up to 1/8 of a mile off the route by request. A route deviation reservation can only be made by calling Customer Service (856-227-7571) by 12:00 pm the day before traveling.
- Service is curb to curb. Drivers cannot exit the bus except to deploy the wheelchair lift.
- Shoes and shirts required.
- Pets, smoking, eating, drinking, littering, profanity or loud music not permitted.
- Harassment of riders or driver will not be tolerated.
- No shuttle service on New Year’s Day (Observed), Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day (Observed.
Shuttle Stop #1:
NJ Transit Routes:
- 316 – Phila.-Wildwood-Cape May Express
- 400 – Sicklerville-Phila.
- 459 – Voorhees Town Center-Camden County College-Avandale Park & Ride
- 463 – Woodbury-Avandale Park & Ride
- 551 – Phila.-Atlantic City (No tranfers accepted by NJ TRANSIT)
Shuttle Stop #5:
NJ TRANSIT Routes:
- 313 – Cape May-Wildwood-Phila.
- 408 – Millville-Phila.
- 412 – Sewell-Glassboro-Phila.
Shuttle Stop #8:
NJ TRANSIT Route 410 – Bridgeton-Phila.
Shuttle Stop #9:
NJ TRANSIT Route 401 – Salem-Phila.
Shuttle Stop #10:
NJ TRANSIT Route 402 – Pennsville-Phila.
Commuter Resources & Apps
FREE online interactive transportation map and commuter tools that covers all of southern New Jersey!
Caring Commuter Program
South Jersey Transit Guide
Mobile Device Applications
Funding Provided by the Pascale Sykes Foundation and NJ TRANSIT.
Discrimination Policy: The South Jersey Transportation Authority (SJTA) operates it programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Any person who believes that she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint in writing to South Jersey Transportation Authority (SJTA), 512 Lakeland Road, Blackwood, NJ 08012 or shuttlesupport@sjta. com. Transportation services provided by this agency are in whole or part funded through federal funds received through NJ TRANSIT and as an individual you also have the right to file your complaint to both SJTA as well as the Federal Transit Administration, by writing to: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. A complaint must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination. Para obtener ésta información en otro idioma, por favor llame a 856 227-7571.
Click the button below to access the Title VI complaint form