A deviated shuttle route serving:
- The Avandale Park and Ride
- Mullica Hill
- Pureland Industrial Complex
- and points in between stops
- $1 each way. Exact fare required.
- FREE at shuttle stops marked T, with a valid transfer or valid monthly pass from a connecting NJ TRANSIT bus route.
- Free one-zone ride on connecting NJ TRANSIT buses. Request transfer from Shuttle driver at stops marked with T
- Free for children under 6 accompanied by adult.
- NJ TRANSIT 316, 400, 459, 463, 551, 313, 408, 412, 410, 401, 402
The Pureland East-West Community Shuttle Operates Monday through Saturday Only
No Service on the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
The Pureland-East-West Community Shuttle is a partnership between The County of Gloucester, The Pascale Sykes Foundation, the South Jersey Transportation Authority, United Way of Gloucester County, Heart of Gloucester County, NJ TRANSIT and Cross County Connection Transportation Management Association.
Funding provided by the Pascale Sykes Foundation and NJ TRANSIT.
The South Jersey Transportation Authority (SJTA) operates it programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Any person who believes that she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint in writing to South Jersey Transportation Authority (SJTA), 512 Lakeland Road, Blackwood, NJ 08012 or shuttlesupport@sjta. com. Transportation services provided by this agency are in whole or part funded through federal funds received through NJ TRANSIT and as an individual you also have the right to file your complaint to both SJTA as well as the Federal Transit Administration, by writing to: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. A complaint must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination. Para obtener ésta información en otro idioma, por favor llame a 856-227-7571.