Pureland East-West Community Shuttle
A Deviated Route Serving the General Public: Avandale Park & Ride, Williamstown, Glassboro, Mullica Hill, Swedesboro, and the Pureland Industrial Complex
Download Schedule Here:
- $1.00 each one way trip. Exact fare required.
- Free with valid transfer or monthly pass from connecting NJ TRANSIT bus at stops numbered 3, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 16.
- Free one-zone ride on connecting NJ TRANSIT buses at stops numbered 3, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 16.
The English Creek-Tilton Road Community Shuttle Operates Monday through Saturday Only: For hours of operation, refer to English Creek-Tilton Road Community Shuttle schedules
No Service on the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- Lift service available.
- Service animals and portable oxygen tanks are permitted.
- Timetable available in alternative formats.
- TTY call NJ Relay Operator at: 1-800-852-7899 or 711.
- If you need assistance or an accommodation what any of South Jersey Transportation Authority’s services, please call 856-227-7571.
- The shuttle may deviate up to 1/8 of a mile off the route by request. A route deviation reservation can only be made by calling Customer Service (856-227-7571) by 12:00 pm the day before traveling.
- Service is curb to curb. Drivers cannot exit the bus except to deploy the wheelchair lift.
- Shoes and shirts required.
- Pets, smoking, eating, drinking, littering, profanity or loud music not permitted.
- Harassment of riders or driver will not be tolerated.
- No shuttle service on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.
- Transfer at stops #3, #9, #10 and #11 to NJT 502
- Transfer at stop #15 to NJT 509 Atlantic City-Somers Point
- Transfer at stop #16 to NJT 507 Atlantic City-Ocean City
- Driver will only issue & accept transfers at stops numbered 3, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 16.
Commuter Resources & Apps
FREE online interactive transportation map and commuter tools that covers all of southern New Jersey!
Caring Commuter Program
South Jersey Transit Guide
Mobile Device Applications
Funding Provided by the Pascale Sykes Foundation and NJ TRANSIT.
The South Jersey Transportation Authority (SJTA) operates it programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Any person who believes that she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint in writing to South Jersey Transportation Authority (SJTA), 512 Lakeland Road, Blackwood, NJ 08012 or shuttlesupport@sjta. com. Transportation services provided by this agency are in whole or part funded through federal funds received through NJ TRANSIT and as an individual you also have the right to file your complaint to both SJTA as well as the Federal Transit Administration, by writing to: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. A complaint must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination. Para obtener ésta información en otro idioma, por favor llame a 856-227-7571.
Click the button below to access the Title VI complaint form