BurLink Bus System
The BurLink bus system is a deviated fixed route service providing transportation to the residents, employees and visitors of Burlington County. The BurLink bus routes connect with many NJ TRANSIT bus routes and the River LINE at the Beverly Rail Station. Discounted or free transfers between the two services are available. This six route bus system is provided by the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders and operated by the South Jersey Transportation Authority (SJTA). Funding is provided by the Federal Transit Administration, NJ TRANSIT and the County of Burlington. The BurLink buses connect with NJ TRANSIT bus routes and River LINE stations. Transfers are available to/from NJ TRANSIT bus routes and BurLink routes. All BurLink routes are handicapped accessible and have bike racks.
Service Adjustments to BurLink Routes Burlington County’s Burlink Bus Services have operated along different routes for more than 15 years, in their mission to best serve the transportation needs of County residents. As such, the County continually monitors ridership totals to ensure that these services are provided efficiently. To date, local bus route B8 continually operates below the minimum ridership threshold. Therefore, it has been determined that this route will be taken out of service so as to most effectively allocate taxpayer dollars. Starting on July 1, 2016 BurLink will operate the following routes:
B1- Browns Mills, Pemberton, Mt. Holly, Willingboro, Beverly Light Rail
B2- Westampton, Willingboro and Beverly Light Rail
B5- Florence Light Rail, Haines Industrial Park, and adjacent Route 130
Download BurLink Schedules Here:
- $2.00 each one way trip. Exact fare required.
- Free children under 6 with adult
- Free with valid transfer purchased on connecting NJ Transit bus or River LINE
- $.50 with valid NJ Transit monthly bus or rail pass at connecting stops
- $.50 to purchase transfer for free one-zone ride on connecting NJ Transit bus or River Line
No Service on the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Lift service available. Call Customer service by 4:00 PM the day before traveling to make a reservation. 856-461-1806.
- A route deviation of 1/8 mile off the route may be requested by calling Customer service by 4:00 PM the day before travel to make a reservation. 856-461-1806.
- Service animals and portable oxygen tanks permitted.
- TTY call NJ Relay Operator at 1-800-852-7899 or 711.
BurLink Customer Service