BurLINK Bus System
The BurLINK bus system is a deviated route service providing transportation to the residents, employees and visitors of Burlington County. The BurLINK bus routes connect with many NJ TRANSIT bus routes and the River LINE. Discounted or FREE transfers in-between the BurLINK and NJ TRANSIT.
The BurLINK system is provided by the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders and operated by Stout’s Transportation Services. Funding is provided by NJ TRANSIT and the County of Burlington. All BurLINK vehicles are lift equipped and have bike racks on front of vehicles.
- $2.00 each one way trip. Exact fare required.
- Free for children under 6 travelling with an adult.
- Free with valid transfer purchased on connecting NJ Transit bus or River LINE
- $0.50 with valid NJ TRANSIT monthly bus or rail pass at connecting stops
- $0.50 to purchase transfer for free one-zone ride on connecting NJ Transit bus or River Line
BurLink Operates Monday through Friday Only: For hours of operation, refer to BurLINK schedules
No Service on the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Columbus Day
- Lift service available.
- Service animals and portable oxygen tanks permitted.
- TTY call NJ Relay Operator at 1-800-852-7899 or 711.
- Timbale available in alternative formats.
- For assistance or an accomadation on connecting NJ Transit services, contact Access Link at 1-800-955-2321.
- A route deviation of 1/8 mile off the route may be requested by calling Customer service by 4:00 PM the day before travel to make a reservation. 856-461-1806.
- Service is curb to curb. Drivers cannot exit the bus.
- Bicycles are permitted on rack mounted on front of vehicle. Rack holds two bicycles.
- Shoes and shirts required.
- Pets, smoking, eating, drinking, littering or loud music not permitted.
- Harassment of other riders or driver, or profanity will not be tolerated.
- B1: NJ TRANSIT 317, 409, 413, 418, and BurLINK B2, and Beverly Rail Station on RiverLINE.
- B2: NJ TRANSIT 409, 418 and Beverly Rail Station on RiverLINE and BurLINK B1.
- B5: NJ TRANSIT 409 and Florence Rail Station on RiverLINE.
Commuter Resources & Apps
FREE online interactive transportation map and commuter tools that covers all of southern New Jersey!
Caring Commuter Program
South Jersey Transit Guide
Mobile Device Applications
Funding Provided by U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, through NJ TRANSIT and the County of Burlington
The County of Burlington operates it programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Any person who believes that she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint in writing to the Burlington County Department of Human Resources, 49 Rancocas Road, P.O. Box 6000, Mt. Holly, NJ 08060-6000. Transportation services provided by this agency are in whole or part funded through federal funds received through NJ TRANSIT and as an individual you also have the right to file your complaint to both the County of Burlington as well as the Federal Transit Administration, by writing to: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. A complaint must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination. Para obtener ésta información en otro idioma, por favor llame a 856-461-1806.
Click the button below to access the Title VI complaint form