BurLink Bus System
The BurLink bus system includes 6 routes connecting locations in Burlington County to several NJ Transit bus routes and the River LINE station in Beverly. The service operates on a deviated fixed route with designated bus stops. See downloadable schedules for route maps, bus stop locations, timetable and other important information.
Download BurLink Schedules Here:
- $2.00 each one way trip. Exact fare required.
- Free children under 6 with adult
- Free with valid transfer purchased on connecting NJ Transit bus or River LINE
- $.50 with valid NJ Transit monthly bus or rail pass at connecting stops
- $.50 to purchase transfer for free one-zone ride on connecting NJ Transit bus or River Line
No Service on the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Lift service available. Call Customer service by 4:00 PM the day before traveling to make a reservation. 856-461-1806.
- A route deviation of 1/8 mile off the route may be requested by calling Customer service by 4:00 PM the day before travel to make a reservation. 856-461-1806.
- Service animals and portable oxygen tanks permitted.
- TTY call NJ Relay Operator at 1-800-852-7899 or 711.
BurLink Customer Service
BurLink Interactive Map: