English Creek-Tilton Road Community Shuttle
The English Creek-Tilton Road Community Shuttle, a deviated fixed-route service, serving the general public through Egg Harbor Township and the City of Northfield.
Map of Route
Click the map below for a full detailed map of the shuttle route
English Creek-Tilton Road Community Shuttle Service Fares
- $1 each way. Exact fare required.
- Free for children under 6 accompanied by adult.
- Free with valid transfer from connecting NJ TRANSIT bus at stops numbered 3, 9, 10, 13 & 14.
- Free one-zone ride on connecting NJ TRANSIT buses at stops numbered 3, 9, 10, 13 & 14 with valid transfer from English Creek-Tilton Road Community Shuttle.
- Service is curb to curb. Drivers cannot exit the bus.
- The shuttle may deviate up to 1/8 of a mile off the route by request.
- A route deviation reservation must be made by calling Customer Service (856-614-1072)
by 12:00 pm the day before traveling.
- Drivers cannot exit the bus except to deploy the wheelchair lift.
- Shoes and shirts required.
- Pets, smoking, eating, drinking, littering and loud music not permitted.
- Harassment of riders or driver, or profanity will not be tolerated.
- The English Creek-Tilton Road Community Shuttle is a partnership between The County of Atlantic, The Pascale Sykes Foundation, the South Jersey Transportation Authority, Family Service Association
and Cross County Connection Transportation Management Association.
- Lift service available. Please call Customer Service (856-614-1072)
to make a reservation by 12:00 pm the day before travelling.
- Service animals and portable oxygen tanks are permitted.
- Timetable available in alternative formats.
- TTY call NJ Relay Operator at 1-800-852-7899 or 711
No shuttle service on:
- New Years Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Senior and Disabled Transportation Services
www.aclink.org The Atlantic County Transportation Unit provides transportation services to qualified senior citizens and disabled resident of Atlantic County. The service may be used for non emergency medical appointments, nutrition, shopping assistance, and some recreational trips. Some employment trips to certain areas may also be available. For more information, call 609-645-5910.